Military Watch is a leading provider of reliable and insightful analysis into military affairs across the world. These include events on the battlefield in various warzones, strategic events in regions of military tension and new technologies developed or inducted into service. Military related news is also covered. Unpartisan coverage is critical to understanding military related developments, and with many major sources lacking in such coverage, Military Watch seeks to provide this service. Our coverage is neither Western centric, anti Western or else aligned with any particularly nation, cause or ideology. At a time when unprecedented shifts in global balance of power and changes in the way war is fought are taking place, we seek to portray events objectively in their relevant regional or global contexts.
- Still Cost Effective; The F-35 May Be the World's Most Expensive Weapons Program - But it is Set to Become the Cheapest Modern Fighter in the West
- Yak-141 Returns; Vertical Takeoff Aircraft Coming Soon to the Russian Navy?
- North Korean Defence Cooperation with Egypt; How Rodong and Hwasong Missiles Came to Comprise the Bulk of Cairo’s Ballistic Missile Forces
- How Russia Plans to Arm its Su-57 and MiG-41 to Seek and Destroy Upcoming American Sixth Generation Fighters
- Why America’s Adversaries Fear the F-22; What Makes the Raptor Special