Military Watch is a leading provider of reliable and insightful analysis into military affairs across the world. These include events on the battlefield in various warzones, strategic events in regions of military tension and new technologies developed or inducted into service. Military related news is also covered. Unpartisan coverage is critical to understanding military related developments, and with many major sources lacking in such coverage, Military Watch seeks to provide this service. Our coverage is neither Western centric, anti Western or else aligned with any particularly nation, cause or ideology. At a time when unprecedented shifts in global balance of power and changes in the way war is fought are taking place, we seek to portray events objectively in their relevant regional or global contexts.
- The Su-57 is Only as Dangerous as its Best Missile; Why the K-77 Will be a Game Changer for the Russian Air Force
- American Missile Defenses' Repeated Combat Failures; Implications for East Asia and the Middle East - Part One
- Corruption Probe in South Korea Over Park Administration's Selection of Troubled F-35A Over Elite F-15 Silent Eagle
- Syria May Look Elsewhere for Modern Air Defences to Replace Russia's S-300; Part Two - KN-06, North Korea
- A Nuclear Equipped Shah as a Western Asset; How the United States Started the Iranian Nuclear Program